History of MKK Asia(Thailand)
- MKK HQ completes first plant engineering job
- MKK HQ executes many types of plant engineering jobs
- Thiland Representative Office is established
- MKK Asia Co., Ltd. is established
- MKK Asia Co., Ltd. executes many types and scales of plant engineering jobs
History of Head Quater (Japan)
Financed by the Mitsubishi Group Companies, Kakoki Seisaku, Ltd. (former company name) is founded to domestically manufacture machinery for the chemical industry.
- Receives first product order – for an autoclave (reactor).
- Receives first order for sulfuric acid generation plant.
- Company name changed to Mitsubishi Kakoki Kaisha, Ltd. (MKK)
- Develops Japan's first electrode baking furnace and takes first order.
- Receives first order for OP series oil purifier.
- Delivers first air liquefaction separation plant.
- Receives first order for penicillin generation plant.
- Orders from chemical companies for ammonia synthetic plant grow strongly.
- Under Business Reconstruction and Adjustment Law, Mitsubishi Kakoki Kaisha, Ltd. (capitalized at /75 million) is reestablished as a secondary corporation to the former Mitsubishi Kakoki Kaisha, Ltd.
- MKK is listed on the Tokyo and Osaka Stock exchanges.
- Receives first order for carbureted water gas (CWG) plant, followed by strong growth in orders for city gas generation plants.
- Delivers first Selfjector (SJ) oil purifier for ships.
- Osaka Sales Office opens.
- Receives first order for human waste digestion & sludge dewatering plant for sewage works, followed by strong growth in orders for water treatment plant.
- Receives first order for sulfur recovery plant (Parsons type).
- Establishes Yokkaichi Factory (reorganized as Yokkaichi Works in 1973).
- Receives first order for hydrogen generation plant.
- Receives first order from power generation company for bar screen filter.
- Completes development of first activated sludge separator.
- Orders for industrial wastewater treatment facilities grow strongly.
- Orders for centrifugal separators (decanter and peeler types) for industrial use grow strongly.
- Kashima Factory commissioned.
- Cumulative production of SJ-OP series oil purifiers tops 10,000 units.
- Completes first large-scale wet flue-gas desulfurization plant (employing Wellman Lord process)
- Receives first order for SNG (Substitute Natural Gas) generator.
- Establishes Kakoki Kankyo Service, KK.
- Splits off works division and establishes Kakoki Koji Kaisha, Ltd. (later renamed Kakoki E&C, KK. in 1990).
- Receives order for large-scale electrode baking plant from Indonesia Asahan Aluminum.
- Establishes Kakoki Trading Co., Ltd.
- Develops supercritical gas extractor.
- Receives first order for LNG satellite station.
- Factory functions of Yokkaichi Works consolidated with Kawasaki Works and former is renamed Yokkaichi Office.
- Delivers first UASB anaerobic wastewater reactor.
- Osaka Sales Office is renamed Osaka Branch.
- Develops CO2 membrane separation SNG generator.
- Relocates head office to 1-4-28 Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- Opens Project Center in Yokohama.
- Establishes MKK Europe B.V. in Amsterdam, The Netherlands through joint capital investment with Mitsubishi Corporation.
- Participates in Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare’s Eco-Land Plan (Sludge Recycling Treatment Center).
- Osaka Branch is renamed Osaka Branch Office.
- Head office functions relocated from Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo to the Kawasaki Works in Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture. (Head office relocated to 2-1 Ohkawa-cho, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki City in August 1998.)
- Starts sales of horizontal centrifugal separators using Krauss-Maffei GmbH (Germany) technology and conforming to GMP production and quality standards for pharmaceuticals.
- Winds up Kakoki E&C, KK and establishes Kakoki Engineering, KK.
- Cumulative sales of OP and SJ series oil purifiers top over 60,000 units.
- Develops and starts deliveries of small-scale onsite hydrogen generator producing 99.999% purity hydrogen.
- Starts sales of new, compact SJ-UNIT series oil purifier.
- Receives first order for waste gas abatement system for semiconductor industry.
- Establishes Head Sales Office in Miyamae-cho, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki City.
- Closes down Yokohama Project Center.
- Starts sales of new SJ-GENIUS series marine oil purifiers.
- Delivers first hydrogen station for fuel-cell vehicles.
- Yokkaichi Office is renamed Yokkaichi Factory.
- Establishes Shanghai Representative Office (closed down in 2012).
- Develops “HyGeia” new hydrogen generator.
- Introduces technology of ceramic sound absorption boards
- Develops MegaFuelTM bio-fuel production system which uses sewage sludge as feed material.
- Introduces Mitsubishi-VOS Ballast Water Management System using technology from NEI Treatment Systems LLC, USA.
- Orders for hydrogen generators top 100 units since first order in 1963.
- Establishes Thailand Representative Office (closed down in 2012).
- Establishes Ryoka Trading (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. wholly owned by MKK.
- Completes second fabrication shop in Kashima factory.
- Starts manufacture of LED fluorescent lights (LIGHTIER brand).
- Introduces executive officer system.
- Establishes MKK Asia Co., Ltd. in Bangkok, Thailand, in order to expand operations throughout the Southeast Asia region (MKK owns a 49% equity stake).
- Cumulative production of Mitsubishi Selfjector oil purifiers tops 90,000 units.
- Starts operation of new SJ (Oil Purifier) factory at Kawasaki Works.